Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Catching Up

I just realised that I haven't mentioned any of the films I've seen yet this year or any of the plays or musicals either... Here's a list of what movies I've seen so far:

Theatrical Films Watched in 2006:

March
3/5- Gay Sex In The 70s - B-
3/9- Thank You For Smoking - B
3/10- Eight Below - B (one of the most surprising- in a good way- movies I've seen recently. Very moving, engaging and, if you can stand the fact that not all of the dogs survive, realistic.)
3/9- 16 Blocks - B (another surprise. I went to this mainly because the reviews were so good and I'm such a sucker for a little Bruce Willis action. Richard Donner really is a master behind the camera and the suspense here really works well, even though Mos Def makes some quirky choices for his character.)

February
2/4- Memoirs of a Geisha - B-
2/17- Match Point - B

January
1/3- Wolf Creek- B
1/4- Narnia: Lion, Witch, & Wardrobe- B+
1/15- Brokeback Mountain (2nd time) - A
1/21- Walk The Line - B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home