Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Frozen in Carbonite or 20 Things in 6 Weeks

Allright, I totally and completely suck since it's been so long that I've updated this here blog, but I do hope to make it up over the next few days.

In the time since I last posted, I have:

  1. Gotten food poisoning

  2. Become obsessed with this frakking show

  3. Worked with the Theatre's open house, which welcomed over 10,000 people (!)

  4. Had a nasty cold (thankfully not anything worse)

  5. Went to see this with LeFo

  6. LeFo & I felt like octogenarians at said screening

  7. Hosted my best friend from High School, The Rock (who will be stationed here this summer)

  8. Went looking for houses with him (all day- oy)

  9. Got sleeted on

  10. Averaged working more than 25 hours at the Theatre per week

  11. Opened (and now getting ready to close) "Into The Woods"

  12. Was grossed out and yet fascinated by Pan's Labyrinth

  13. Ate Ethiopian food

  14. Saw Dreamgirls (again)

  15. Was incensed at the Academy Award snub of Dreamgirls

  16. Had a part fall off of my car

  17. Plowed some snow and ice

  18. Saw a pretty horrible production of "Footloose- The Musical"

  19. Went to a black tie affair at the Theatre

  20. Purchased my first Tuxedo (for said affair)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home