Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Fun With Photos

Hey All-

I'm heading to Chicago to see Patti LuPone in "Gypsy" at the Ravinia Festival with the Gay DadsTM tomorrow. So, to keep you sated, here's some recent pics I took over the past few weeks.

This is Fry wrapped up in a towel, so I can give him his liquid diet and medications from his tooth break. He kinda looks like a super-hero, doesn't he?


Me waiting for my sister to pick me up at the Metro here in Vienna:


Which came first- Munsen or this New York Building?


A few weeks back, Munsen and I and a few other Theatre folks went to see her "twin" perform in Georgetowne. Ladies and Gentlemen, here's Nick Bognar! (Buy his CD)


On the drive back from New York last Sunday, a truck had overturned and closed all the lanes for a little over an hour. Guess who was stuck in it?


Here's what the traffic looked like behind my car:


The following pics were taken using "Photobooth" at the Apple Store in Clarendon with my nephew and niece. We had a faboo time!














4 Comments:

At 8/09/2006 10:10 PM , Blogger rabbit1970 said...

I'm totally moved, SM! Thanks for impersonating a 12 year-old (BTW, I love Brad's blog). I just allowede anon. comments, so you're not forced to do anything you don't want to.

I'm just happy tonight was the last night of medicating Fry, let's just say that...

Talk to you when I get back!

 
At 8/10/2006 8:52 AM , Blogger Donna Migliaccio said...

Boy, that first picture of you is kind of upsetting for some reason.

Glad that Fry is recovering from his fall. Have fun in Chi-Town!

 
At 8/15/2006 3:38 PM , Blogger Ryan Dean said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/15/2006 3:40 PM , Blogger Ryan Dean said...

Hey where's that Superman review? I have some guest reviews up at Filmdom
How was Patti?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home