Thursday, March 22, 2007

Words To Describe

Monday morning was the Theatre’s “Meet & Greet”/First Rehearsal (together) for our next production- a world premiere of a musical by Kathie Lee Gifford called “Saving Aimee,” about evangelist Aimee Semple McPherson.

Since it was in the morning, I snuck out of work for a bit to see some old faces and meet some new ones. After all that, we were allowed to watch the read/sing through of the piece as it stood that day. I was only able to stay for the opening number, but oh what a number it is…

If I were to calculate how much I spent to see this:

An hour of the McJob: $23.50
Gas: $.95
Mileage: 10 ($2.50)
Having
Carolee Carmello
belt out 10 feet in front of me: Priceless

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2007 3:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

But did you meet Kathie????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home