Thursday, May 11, 2006

An Apology



I want to take this time to give a brief apology. A little while ago, Munsen told me that she made a comment on this here blog and I never received the notification, so we just chalked it up to wonky internet.

Well, it turned out I had the stupid comment authorisation thing on, so to those who have commented, I'm sorry it's taken this long to post them on here. OTOH, you can now comment freely as long as you have a profile.

Now, it's time for me to get some rest for my weekend trip to the Big Apple with my dads. I'm seeing two plays- "Faith Healer" and "Three Days Of Rain"- and one musical- Encore's "Of Thee I Sing!" (I had to fit in a musical, as a weekend in NYC with no-one singing about their feelings would've been traumatic to me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home