Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Black + Blue Monday

Monday after work, Munsen came over around 7 PM to play with Leela and Fry in their exercise pen while I cleaned their cage. She had told me her mis-hap over the weekend and showed me her bruise and it didn't look so bad at that point [FYI- the image is not her bruise]. So, I cleaned the cage while Leela and Fry got accustomed to Munsen and started using her as a jungle gym, climbing all over her. After I got their cage ready, I joined them in the pen and they immediately started climbing over me and I got the feeling that they are definitely getting used to me (after a month). They're still a little skittish when I need to grab them, but they climb all over me and use my hands (and head) as landing pads and perches so I finally feel like we're bonding, hooray!

After a too-quick 2 hours, I put the chins back in their cage and I went over to Munsen's place to see the new cages she got for her three hamsters: Bognar, Peeps and Beaker. She got a couple of aquariams and cage-toppers and it looks like they love it and there's so much more space for them to run around in. After a little quality time, I left to tend to my own before going to bed. We had plenty of fun just hanging out and since we're right in the middle of a run, we don't see each other as often, so this was the best thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home