Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Getting Noticed


I was very tickled today when I checked one of the most entertaining blogs I have read in a while (check it out under my "Read these Off-Broadway Show Blogs" links to the right), [title of show] and found that talented and stylish cast member, Susan Blackwell (who RAWKS I might add), posted my comment about the crush I have on still-really-hot-co-creator/performer Hunter Bell (that's them 2 on the right) amongst other comments about this cutie and it really brightened up my morning. Should I start a fan club or is that just getting a little too 13-year-old-schoolgirl?

It turns out that I'm going up to New York for the day to see my friend Charles Hagerty in "Have A Nice Life" this Saturday, so I also snagged me a ticket to see [title of show] one more time before it closes. I might even be able to fit another viewing of Jacques Brel before hitting the road back to good old VA.

And to give credit where credit is due, here's the other half of that image showing very-sexy-co-creator Jeff Bowen and super-cute-ultra-belter Heidi Blickenstaff, who I also can't wait to see this Saturday. Oh, BTW, if you want to spend your money on a great item, purchase the CD!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home