Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Maybe It's My Old Age

But it seems that Washington Post Theatre critic, Peter Marks, has many nice things to say about the Theatre's "My Fair Lady," which officially opened last night. When I saw the final dress rehearsal over a week ago, I had a sneaky suspicion that Mr. Marks would find the joy and splendour in our pared-down production and he has!



That, and I completely agree with his points about Another Theatre's production of "Cabaret."

Or maybe I'm just getting grumpy in my old age...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 11:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to yoooouuuuu,
Happy birthday to yoooouuuuu,
Happy birthday dear Boo Boo Face,
Happy birthday to yoooouuuuu!!!!!

You may be getting "old", but you'll always be younger than me! And I'm bitter about that...

I hope you have a fantastic day!

Love ya,
Booboocita

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home