Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ya know...

I just realised that I haven't posted pictures of Leela and Fry in a while. Now that it's already been four months (and change) since their arrival in my life, I feel like we're finally getting used to each other. They're still a little skittish, but after the whole tooth-breaking incident and all the escapes and stuff, they really are not too alarmed whenever I reach in (although they still hate getting picked up but are fine once they're in their exercise pen).

Here are a couple of pictures I took recently.

This one's Fry standing inside the exercise pen:


And this is Leela in an arabesque pose, which freaked me out a little because the first time she did this she looked dead and then I found out if they recline often it's a sign of pregnancy (but she's been spayed, so that's not the cause) and the other sign is she was just a little too excited running around and needed some down-time:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home