Thursday, September 28, 2006

Phoenix Rising

I just discovered production photos of the next Harry Potter adaptation, "Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix." Since this is the fifth film, I'm hoping it'll bear out that the original cast will remain for the next 2 movies. It's v. cool to watch them grow before our eyes, much like the characters in the novels.

This is the DA:

(Larger image)

The Dursleys (Harry's Aunt, Uncle & Cousin George):

(Larger image)

New Headmistress, Dolores Umbridge (perfect choice Imelda Staunton):

(Larger image)

And Harry himself (looking all grown up and hot and boy do I feel kinda dirty thinking that):

(Larger image)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9/28/2006 2:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

On that last pic - don't feel guilty. He's lookin' hot o.O

We'll both go to jail together ;)

 
At 9/28/2006 8:58 PM , Blogger rabbit1970 said...

heh heh- well then, I don't feel so dirty... (although I *did* feel dirty watching him in that bathtub scene in Goblet of Fire). ;o)

 
At 9/29/2006 9:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my eyes nearly popped out of my head at the bathtub scene. I was like "What happened to little Harry Potter"??? o.O He's growing up!

...NICELY ;)

 
At 9/29/2006 2:50 PM , Blogger rabbit1970 said...

Dirty Birdie! *wink*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home