Monday, April 03, 2006

On the Inside

This past Thursday night, Munsen & I decided that we would go for a drink at The Office after the show. Eric showed up and then SGS & his husband did too, and then Michael and our SM Kerri turned up, so it became a fun little party!

We shared poo-related stories (too a much shocked & disturbed Kerri, who was at the office for the first time), and Michael & I started doing some Sandy B. impressions. Overall, it was a ton O fun and, natch, I stated out way too late and ended up paying for it at work the next day by being exhausted. After work, I got home and passed out at (I think) 10PM- OY VEY!

Saturday was such an amazing day and, since I had gotten a boatload of rest, I woke up around 7, caught up on my TiVo watching, read my EW and then met up with my friend Lisa (with an "S") to see Spike Lee's latest, "Inside Man." To be honest, while I respect him as a filmmaker, I'm not biggest fan of his work, overall. His films make me feel like there's something lacking in them and I think they all have a tendency to deflate towards the end. Thankfully, this one, while slightly more action-oriented, held my interest and reached a fitting conclusion, although it did leave Lisa with a few questions that I cleared up for her. Afterwards, I met up with StephenGregory for the re-airing of "Liza With A Z" on Showtime. More on that later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home