Thursday, September 14, 2006

Something's Coming...

Okay, so now that my travel plans have been solidified, I'm *so* excited. I'm taking an 8AM train in the monring, so's I can be at Have A Nice Life before 1, then I'm seeing [title of show] at 5 and then (heh heh) Jacques Brel at 8 before getting on the 11 PM train arriving around 2 AM. It's going to be one long day but it'll be filled with old friends (hopefully I'll be seeing Sean and Anthony as well as Jaqui and Charlie) and some great theatre. Oh and the [tos] peeps. Yeah, I know Hunter's got a boyfriend, but a guy can still look, eh?

Speaking of looking, here's a cute little promo clip of Hunter and Jeff talking about [tos]:



Catch ya on the flip side!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home