Monday, April 17, 2006

Hoppity

This past weekend was spent resting (a lot) and just gearing up energy for the Helen Hayes Awards tonight. Friday I left work a little earyl because I was still feeling a little wonky and got home right after 4. I figured I'd take a short nap before dinner and woke up when Munsen called me. Still feeling pretty groggy, I looked at my clock and it said 10:38. I couldn't believe I slept almost six freakin' hours! I thought that I might as well just go back to sleep until the morning, but about half an hour in, I started getting some huge hunger pains so I fixed myself a little dindin and then stayed up watching "Dogma" (as I've been on a Kevin Smith viewing kick last week, cuz it kept me happy while ) tog et myself into a spiritual sense for Easter and all that hoo-ha.

Saturday, I went out shopping for a jacket for the Helens and found a new shirt to go with my outfit, and then I went home for another nap (that took alot out of my frail sickly self) and then met up with Lisa & her family, who was in town, for dinner and McCormick & Schmick's.

Sunday was the regular, church and brunch with family where I didn't gorge myself with too much food and then another nap before hitting the theatre to work the evening show which was pretty sparse since many people didn't show up due to the lovely weather and the fact that it was Easter/Passover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home